Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wow! It is already September! Where on earth did summer go?! So far I am having a total blast being a nanny! We love to go do picnics at the park and just spend time outside! At first I was a little scared going to a singles ward all by myself, but luckily there was a luau last Saturday night that I went to, I met a couple of people that I hung around with on Sunday. So my first Sunday at the singles ward was very different, but I liked it. So far everyone has been so nice and welcoming, it is just great. I go to a singles ward that is in the Stanford University area, so yes, that means I will be going to church with college boys, smart college boys that is! YAY!! I am finally all settled in, it took a while to get my last box shipped since the deer hunt was in season! I am glad it all got here not a single thing broke :) whew! I am in love with their dog Lucca. He is such a cuddle bug I love it. He is a miniture snauser. I seem to always find him planted on my bed through out the day! I love it! :) I wont come home until Christmas hopefully the 22nd- through the 27, it is not final but that is what we are all shooting for! I am having such a ball figuring out how the kids work and what they like and dislike, so far I feel like I am doing pretty good. I am not stressed or even over whelmed at all. It is quite easy most days, so the whole nanny experience is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment