Saturday, September 25, 2010

Could my life get any better?! It could get worse thats for sure! :) I have met my new group of friends that I hang out with on a regular basis on the weekends. Their names are Hannah, Cortney, and Keelee. They are all nannies and live kind of close by. They are so much fun! :) We went to San Francisco last night, my first thought was there are very VERY interesting people out there. It was very beautiful though. I have now been out here for a little over a month and I am starting to come out of my shell that I never thought I had. At first I was shockingly shy! I didn't know what the people out here would be like, would they accept me into their already formed groups. I was shy for no reason! I love my ward, now that Stanford has officially started there are a lot of fun group activites on the weekdays which are nice cause when I get off I just pick and choose the ones to attend. It is nice to have the option to choose when there is so many. I am now actually really comfortable driving around the area close by, but once I enter into a new city I am screwed!! Thank goodness for GPS! Seriously I don't know what I would do without it! Yesterday I had a moment that brought back o so wonderful memories! I was out running errands when we went to get back into the car, the car wouldn't start! I HATE CARS FOR THIS ONE REASON!!! Luckily it was just the battery, so I just got it jumped and AAA came today and replaced it. Good thing there is a basket of toys in the car to keep the little ones busy and entertained! :) I am home on the weekdays for the most part but I am now out and about on the weekends which is nice. California is just so beautiful! We are having a heat wave which totally sucks! It is up in the high 90's, it is just to hot!! But I will be honest, it will wonderful to come home to snow, and leave it there! It will be crazy this first winter to not have snow! I wonder how "cold" it will get. So far I am doing fine and missing everyone! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment