Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Michael is loving pre-school. He starts a activity that is called the lunch bunch tomorrow, which is where he will stay at pre-school until one instead of twelve and he has lunch there. I told him about it, I tried to sound as excited as I possibly could and his response had me laughing in the corner. So I am telling him what I can make him for his first lunch tomorrow and all he kept asking was how will you know if I ate all my lunch or not? Seriously he is concerned if I will know if he ate all of his lunch or not. O to cute. All I could say was the one thing I was always told, "I know everything"! I will no whether or not you eat so you better make sure you eat all of your lunch. He replied alright Kellee I will. TENDER! :) Jack is now teething on his upper molar, o will it ever end! I have made sure medicine has been in him you and can totally tell when it has worn off because all you can hear is screaming and crying. This so far has been my biggest challenge on finding out how much patience I really have. I feel like I do pretty well, but by the end of the day I am on my last nerve! I have no idea how girls my age have children! I would not be able to handle the 24/7 care! I love how the school sends home that wonderful flyer that says your child may have been exposed to strep throat last school day! I flipped, Michael now has a runny nose and is very congested, I have been sanitizing non stop. That's all I need a sick teething baby o that sounds like fun! NOT! That is one thing I am very thankful for is knowing how to clean and to clean it the right way. I have been reading to Michael everyday and when I don't he reminds me that I need to. He came in my room last night with a pile of books, how could I resist to tell him no. He is such a sweet well mannered kid. I need to butt heads with him that way I know he is not to good to be true! :) I make him say Kellee please may I come in before he sets one foot on my carpet. It is working pretty well. I let him know when I need my alone time and he is not a big fan of when I say no but he deals with it well. Stanford is getting ready to start which means my singles ward will be much more fun and interesting. I am totally stoked! So far there is a lot of activities planned and bbqs! PARTY! I find myself shopping online when its late and I am bored, which is a terrible thing! Yea I need clothes cause it is new climates and mind just don't work out so well, but I like to see my bank account with high numbers. If only spending money grew on trees! The trees around me would all be bare! :) Well the kids are getting up from the afternoon naps, its snack time. Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment