Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well I have gotten the approval to talk about the kids on my blog! yahoo! So far we are having a blast! The boys and I love to have picnics at the parks on a regular basis, we switch the parks up a bit. Tomorrow is Michael's first day of school! O how peaceful the home will be for a couple of hours! Don't get me wrong, I love him and love to play games, but it will be a nice break! I won't have a lot of relaxing to do, I am in the process of helping Jack walk! He walks no matter of fact runs with his little play walker, but take that away he wants nothing to do with his feet on the floor! It has been a screaming household since I have been here, Jack is teething, Michael finally understands I am the boss, and he needs to listen to me. Elizabeth has been working from home lately so it has been tricky not to have Michael run to her about every little thing. He doesn't anymore which is nice, he comes to me for every little thing now which I love! He loves to play outside and inside, and gets them mixed up. He needs a constant reminder that when we are inside we use soft voice. He is very well mannered kid that likes to push your buttons. Jack well so far he just points and yells at you until you get him what he wants. He now prefers to have a plate and a spoon or fork when he eats. He is a little copy cat when it comes to what Michael is doing or what he has. He is like a hoover vaccume! I swear you would think that I never feed him, he eats a ton!! You know when he is done, because he will rip off his bib and hand it to you and when your back is turned he calls the dog over and chucks food on the floor. Atleast he calls the dog over before right :) not that the dog is to far away, Lucca stands ready just staring at the floor just waiting for something to fall. So far everything is still going great!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I used to HATE it when my employer would work from home. Not only would the kids run the their parents, but I had to be so careful about everything I did. Talk about awkward.

    ReplyDelete