Sunday, October 3, 2010

What did I do this weekend you ask?! I had quite the adventure!! Where do I even start.... Ok, well on Friday my friends and I went clubbing ( I have never been clubbing before) it was quite the site. I had so much fun a night out with the girls! My curfew had been extended which I was glad about :). I had forgotten my house key, so my people said to use the garage. I was like o ok not a problem see you later. I come home a half an hour early which I am so glad I did only to find myself locked out of the house! I tried for 15 minutes typing in the code just hopping that I would somehow open it. I was thinking just maybe I was typing in the wrong code, so I texted the other nanny for the garage code. I found out that I was doing it right, but it still wouldn't open. Luckily Kirsten was just down the street dropping off some friends so she said that she would be right over to help. Then it dawned on me that I left my bedroom door unlocked, so I walked around back to find that my people had locked it! Then I felt the panic sink in. I didn't know what to do, do I call and wake them up risking waking up the kids. Do I sleep on the back patio in a lawn chair? Do I knock and get the dog barking, which will wake up anyone in the whole neighborhood?! What do I do, I just came from clubbing so I am tired, feeling pretty gross wanting to wash up and get into my pjs.. Kirsten came she tried and what do you know it still didn't open. So I spent the night at Kirsten's but before I left, I sent emails, texts to my people explaining why I was not able to get in, and that where I was going to be. I get a text roughly 4:30 from Elizabeth saying I am so sorry that you had to go through that, call when you get up. So when I woke up I called and she just started laughing. She got quite a kick out of it, I was not thrilled. I guess the battery in the pad thing died, and that is why the garage would not open. I walk in the door to find Libby in the kitchen cooking he took one look at me and laughed as well. He thought it was great. Now I know that if that were to happen again, I need to call, and if I wake the kids I wake the kids o well. If I am in Italy, Spain, even Mexico and I run into a problem, I need to call. It was quite the expierence that night/morning. It is now a joke that I always have my key in my pocket at all times. That was Friday night, then I went out for sushi with Cortney on Saturday night but before I went out with her, I went to wahoo's fish tacos with Hannah before she had to work, good thing I hate Wahoos so I didn't eat there, I was just there for the company. So after Sushi Cortney and I went to Nordstrom rack, which is just like ross but a little more expensive, I hated it! It is so disorganized but thats ok. Then we decided to go to a movie. We were planning on the 9:05 movie so we had plenty of time to get there like two hours. We get to the movie and find out that the show is sold out and the next time is 9:55, we looked at eachother like what are we going to do while we wait. We found ourselves at pizza my heart where we got a slice of pizza. Mind you we had sushi before as well. We sat there and people watched which was fun. Finally the time for the movie started! We went and saw the facebook movie, social networking? I thought it was a waste of my time! I mean it was cool to see how it all went down, and how it was formed and all the crap that it caused, but it was so slow!! Over two hours long, I was already way tired from the night before it just sucked. But what can I say from it all, I had a great weekend! I love having friends that like to get out and do things! It was a fun filled great adventurous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment