Sunday, August 22, 2010

Well I am waiting to board my plane, unfortunately it has been delayed by a hour. I realized something big, you never know how hard it is to say goodbye until you absolutely have to. I was doing just fine, until I saw my brother Justin. I was a little worried that he would not make it in time to say goodbye! I was so happy to see him even if it was to say goodbye! I already miss my family, but not to the point where I want to sit here and cry. I am still very excited, I am nervous that is for sure but everything will be fine. This is just going to be just another chapter in my life. I am so excited I just want it to begin already! :) Well more posts are to come, it will be interesting to see how busy I really will be.. Goodbye Utah...... HELLO CALIFORNIA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment