Friday, August 20, 2010

I have no shipped out 2 boxes of my crap that will remind me of home! I leave in 2 days so I have decided to start packing clothes and what not, my room is getting so bare! I deep cleaned my room and bathroom for the last time for a while, that was not fun! Everything has been so much fun. I have been busy spending time with as many people as possible before I go. I am going to miss my friends and family for sure, it is starting to sink in. People are always asking, "are you scared"? I always so no, but the truth is I am! I am not so much scared of the whole becoming a "nanny" part it is more of meeting new people. I am so used to the surroundings here in Utah that I am who I am, it is going to be tough the first week at the singles ward. That is what I am scared of the most, going in there all by myself wanting to meet new friends. I know that it won't take long to get back to being myself. There is a first time for everything, might as well just get used to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment