Thursday, August 26, 2010

I figure that it is about time I do another blog! Well where do I start?! I am finally here in California, I am almost settled in, I am still waiting on a another box to be shipped. I am loving every second of it! I am having so much playing with the boys! I met a nanny that is in the neighborhood that one of the boys are good friends with. She is so nice, we are planning on doing some fun things together with the kids. I don't regret doing this at all, I would not second think this at all. The other nanny that comes in during the weeks the hubby is gone is so nice as well. Her and I get along great (she is a great cook!) I can't believe Friday is almost here, then Monday I will have been here for only a week, wow it feels like time is already flying by. I am starting to get my way around town, at first I was totally freaked about getting lost, but it is actually pretty easy for the most part. I am still waiting to hear back from my bishop to find out where the singles ward is for my area! (He is taking forever to get back to me pretty ANNOYING!) Other than that life is going great! I am having a total blast! I can't wait to meet some new friends and get my new life going!

No comments:

Post a Comment